MISS PINKI Leslie straight leg Jeans in blue
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex,
- Mid weight, Low Stretchy
- Low rise: 8", sits low on hips
- Inseam: 32", Bootleg
- Zip fly; 5 pocket design
- Hand sanding; Light fading
- 3D Whiskering detail at front
- Dark Blue wash
- Model's height: 172cm (5ft7in)
- Model is wearing size 5 (equal to S-M)
- Product#: 021
This is an American label: LOVE L.A.
Sizes are: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13. Sizing is different from Australian sizing. Please check the comparison chart here below:
US1=AU6, US3=AU8, US5=AU10, US7= Between AU10 & AU12, US9=AU12, US11= Between AU12 & AU14, US13=AU14 US11-13=AU14
If you are between sizes and you can either chose size down as the waistband is bit stretchy or chose size up to wear them with a belt.
The length of this style fits ladies who are between 160-170 cm height; petite ladies might need to have the length altered
About Straight leg Jeans
- A great option for nearly all body types is the straight leg jean that makes your legs look longer.
- Straight-leg jeans are renowned for being comfortable, casual, and sporting a fit that compliments a variety of shapes and styles.
Important information about sizing
To find the right size for pants/bottoms when you buy online, it is very important to know you measurements before placing the order as sometimes the labelled size is not matching people's expectation.
You better know your these 3 measurements::
1 Waistline in centimetre (measure the narrowest part of waist)
2 High Hip or Low Waist in centimetre (measure approximately 2" below the natural waistline or 2 fingers below the navel. This measurement is very important as many styles are mid rise)
3 Hip in centimetre (measure around the fullest part of your hip
There are 2 sizing systems in Australia.
System A: used by young brands (Small made).
System B: used by a bit mature brands (Bigger made).
Our brand is system A.