MISS PINKI Maia bootlegs Jeans in black wash
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex,
- Mid weight, Low Stretchy
- Low rise: 8", sits low on hips
- Inseam: 32", Bootleg
- Zip fly; 5 pocket design
- 3D Whiskering detail at front
- Silver embroidery on back pockets
- Black wash
- Model's height: 172cm (5ft7in)
- Model is wearing size 5 (equal to S-M)
- Product#: 007
This is an American label: LOVE L.A.
Sizes are: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13. Sizing is different from Australian sizing. Please check the comparison chart here below:
US1=AU6, US3=AU8, US5=AU10, US7= Between AU10 & AU12, US9=AU12, US11= Between AU12 & AU14, US13=AU14 US11-13=AU14
If you are between sizes and you can either chose size down as the waistband is bit stretchy or chose size up to wear them with a belt.
The length of this style fits ladies who are between 160-170 cm height; petite ladies might need to have the length altered
About Boot cut jeans
- Boot cut jeans give the appearance of long legs while balancing out more curvy body shapes, making these the ultimate fit for more well endowed or hourglass shapes.
- Paired with the right heels or heeled boots, these jeans can lengthen legs and give any style a vintage vibe.
- Boot cut jeans give shorter or petite women a taller stature.
- Boot cut jeans are the ultimate cut for when you're in between styles and want an all-around good pair of jeans.
- With a slightly tapered thigh area, boot cut jeans hug the hips and thighs, giving a fitted and sexy appearance, but then widen from the knee to the hem, balancing out the shoulders. They can suit any body shape.
Important information about sizing
To find the right size for pants/bottoms when you buy online, it is very important to know you measurements before placing the order as sometimes the labelled size is not matching people's expectation.
You better know your these 3 measurements::
1 Waistline in centimetre (measure the narrowest part of waist)
2 High Hip or Low Waist in centimetre (measure approximately 2" below the natural waistline or 2 fingers below the navel. This measurement is very important as many styles are mid rise)
3 Hip in centimetre (measure around the fullest part of your hip
There are 2 sizing systems in Australia.
System A: used by young brands (Small made).
System B: used by a bit mature brands (Bigger made).
Our brand is system A.