MISS PINKI Rowan cropped Jeans in blue
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex,
- Mid weight, Low Stretchy
- Low rise: 8", sits low on hips
- Inseam: 25"
- Zip fly; 5 pocket design
- Hand sanding; Light fading
- Raw cut frayed hem
- 3D Whiskering detail at front
- Model's height: 172cm (5ft7in)
- Model is wearing size 5 (equal to S-M)
This is an American label: LOVE L.A.
Sizes are: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13. Sizing is different from Australian sizing. Please check the comparison chart here below:
US1=AU6, US3=AU8, US5=AU10, US7= Between AU10 & AU12, US9=AU12, US11= Between AU12 & AU14, US13=AU14 US11-13=AU14
If you are between sizes and you can either chose size down as the waistband is bit stretchy or chose size up to wear them with a belt.
The length of this style fits ladies who are between 160-170 cm height; petite ladies might need to have the length altered
About cropped jeans
- Go for a sport-inspired look when you wear cropped jeans with sneakers, or wear them with sandals and flats for an on-trend style.
- Raw and frayed hems make your cropped jeans better than the rest since they add some character to your look.
Important information about sizing
To find the right size for pants/bottoms when you buy online, it is very important to know you measurements before placing the order as sometimes the labelled size is not matching people's expectation.
You better know your these 3 measurements::
1 Waistline in centimetre (measure the narrowest part of waist)
2 High Hip or Low Waist in centimetre (measure approximately 2" below the natural waistline or 2 fingers below the navel. This measurement is very important as many styles are mid rise)
3 Hip in centimetre (measure around the fullest part of your hip
There are 2 sizing systems in Australia.
System A: used by young brands (Small made).
System B: used by a bit mature brands (Bigger made).
Our brand is system A.